Mittwoch, 27. März 2013





some other shots from the past day
honestly i really love this shirt! 
it's a  sleeveless crop top and the ends are loose 
so you can knot them 
and it's denim and has these really lovely flowers
all over itttt!
oh and it has a collar and the buttons have this adorable  rusty shade
waah, ilikeit!
uh, it's from primark - did i mention that?

--

today i've totally forgot that i had an appointment
with some of my friends to eat breakfast at my home
so i was quite surprised
when they stood in front of my door early this day
but anyways it was so lóvely to see them again 
and we spend a great morning together!

after that my mother and i visited a few appartments
because as i told you we want to move out
and  actually one of the appartments was amazing!
really breathtakingly beautiful.
the only problem with it is 
that it's quite abit away from my school and my mother's work
and the courtyard isn't really what you call handsome
but we'll see!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen